Guild Wars 2 (GW2) Patch Notes
Guild Wars 2 is one of the most popular MMORPGs out there, averaging over 14 million players per month. ArenaNet developers are constantly releasing updates for the game to keep the player base engaged.
Guild Wars 2 received a new update today, which adds a new item provider. Along with this there are several other new items and promotions. Here are the full patch notes for the same.
Guild Wars 2 (GW2) Patch Notes – Today, March 23
Poles of the world
- Added a supplier for items from previous April Fool’s Day celebrations in the Hooligan Route to Lion’s Arch.
- New cats, visible while under the effect of Shimmering Elixir or similar effects, have been added to each major city.
- Throw Mine: Increased cooldown from 15 seconds to 30 seconds in WvW only.
- “Stand Your Ground!” Cooldown increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.
- Pure of Heart: Reduced healing from 0.3 to 0.15 in PvP only.
- Resolve Virtue: Reduced healing scale from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP only.
- Shield of Judgment: Reduced protection duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Penetrating Wrath: Reduced burn duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Eternal Armory: Reduced burn duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Sword of Justice: Reduced ammo count from 3 to 2 in PvP only. Increased cooldown between skill uses from 1 second to 5 seconds in PvP only.
- Master’s Flesh: Reduced minion health bonus from 50% to 25% in PvP only.
- Death Nova: Reduced power coefficient from 0.6 to 0.45 in PvP only.
- Charged Mists: Reduced energy gain from 25 to 10 in PvP only.
- Phase Crossing: Increased the cooldown from 5 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
- Surge of the Mists: Increased recharge from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.
- Infusion of Light: Reduced the duration of the damage reversal effect from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Expel Energy: Reduced knockback distance from 450 to 100 in PvP only.
- Blinding Truths: This trait now has a 10 second internal cooldown in PvP only.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New items and promotions
- Employees of the Black Lion Stables have traveled to all corners of Tyria to provide players with a whole new collection of mounts. A new editing license is available in two varieties:
- Lost Era Mount Adoption Licenses will allow players to claim a random mount skin from the Lost Era set and are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 400 gems each.
- Lost Era Mount Select licenses will allow players to select a mount skin from the Lost Era set and are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,200 gems each.
- For a limited time, the new collection of Aether Bound Weapons is available from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 1 Black Lion Claim Ticket per weapon. Tickets can be found in the Black Lion chests. Keys are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- For a limited time, Aether Bound Gauntlets, Aether Bound Greaves, and Aether Bound Pauldrons are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems each.
- The March sales continue! Today (Tuesday 03/23), upgrade your Mount Stables with 30% off Selected Mount and Mount Adoption Licenses for the Exotic Breeds, Istani Isles, and New Horizons sets.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Mystic Spring Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Gnashblade Exotic Weapon Grab Bag returns as a guaranteed item for the duration of the Mystic Source Chest.
- The new Mystic Smoking Pipe War Horn skin is available as a rare drop for the duration of this chest.
- Pauldrons of the Seven Reapers return as a rare drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Desert King and Mordrem weapon collections are available for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of Alchemy Glyph and Glyph of Overload are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes can be traded using the statuette itself or by exchanging them at one of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in all major cities.
- The exclusive Vermilion Blaze Greatsword, Elemental Sword, Hounds of Balthazar Mail, and Fallen Balthazar Pack are currently available.
- The Bonus Collection has been updated with a selection of dress outfits including, but not limited to the Hooded Casual, Layered Dress, and Cherry Blossom Dress.
- Reduced the volume of the deployment sound effect of the Eternal Mandala Glider.
- The number of Prismatic Ingots required to craft the Fiery Dragon Slayer and Icy Dragon Slayer weapons has been reduced from 10 to 5.
- Updated Prismatium Ingot recipe to require 5 Prismaticite Crystals instead of 10.
- An alternate Prismatium Ingot recipe that uses more Prismaticite Crystals and fewer Orichalcum Ingots is available from Vendor Olmakhan in the Eye of the North.
- The Dragon’s Daily Responder achievement now rewards up to 10 Prismaticite Crystals, down from 6.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the search bar from showing in the Customize window for legendary upgrades for non-legendary gear.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Pepperseed from respawning in Thunderhead Peaks.