Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Guide – How to Farm Money and Unlock All Field Moves
Just like XP, cultivating money in Pokemon Shiny Diamond and Shiny Pearl is essential. This is needed to purchase healing items, Pokeballs, and so on, so running out can be a problem. Fortunately, there is an easy way to make tons of money in a short period of time. First, you will need the Vs. Seeker Item and Amulet Piece. The former allows you to fight against Trainers (which is essential for farming XP – see here for details) while the latter will double the amount of money earned in battle.
Of course, the main disadvantage of the Amulet Coin is that it has to be equipped by a Pokémon that participates in combat. It can be obtained from the ruins of Amity Square to the northeast. The Vs. Seeker is given by Dawn / Lucas once you cross the cycle route to Route 207. Once you have both, go to Route 210 (which is between Solaceon and Celestic Town ) and fight Zac and Jen for a bit of ease. cash. By continuously resetting the encounter, you can easily earn 20,000 Pokémon dollars with every victory.
How to get all ground moves
Ground movements are used to grant new exploration abilities to your Pokémon. These include Fly, Surf, and more. As well as allowing someone to continue their journey (since they must be earned by defeating arena bosses), they can also be used to explore secret areas for hidden objects.
Here are all the ground moves and how to get them:
- Rock Smash – Smash rocks in the world. Unlocked by defeating Roark in Oreburgh City and obtaining the Coal Badge.
- Cut – Cut the grass that hinders progress. Unlocked by defeating Gardenia in Eterna City and getting the Forest Badge.
- Fly – Allows you to fly through gaps while traveling quickly to previous cities. Unlocked by defeating Maylene in Veilstone City and getting the Cobble badge.
- Defog – Dispels any fog blocking progress. Unlocked by defeating Crasher Wake in Pastoria City and getting the Fen Badge.
- Surf – Allows you to surf the water. Unlocked by defeating Fantina in Hearthome City and obtaining the Relic Badge.
- Strength – Allows you to push rocks. Unlocked by defeating Byron in Canalave City and getting the Mine badge.
- Rock Climb – Allows you to climb certain rock faces. Unlocked by defeating Candice in Snowpoint City and receiving the Icicle Badge.
- Waterfall – Allows you to expand the waterfalls. Unlocked by defeating Volkner in Sunyshore City and getting the Beacon Badge.
Pokemon Shiny Diamond and Shiny Pearl are available for Nintendo Switch. Check out our review here for more details.