The Legend of Ohm – GameSpace.com
Arker: The Legend of Ohm is one of the most anticipated games of the previous year. Arker is a turn-based RPG game with PVP and PVE elements that will appeal to a wide range of users due to its action-packed gameplay. Here’s a simple beginner’s guide to getting started and some of the most common ways to generate money in your spare time.
Arker’s story takes place in the imaginary kingdom of Ohm. The object of the game is to regain control of the ancient kingdom by battling against computer-controlled and player-controlled opponents with your hero (and his pet). The Arker team has created a world in which you can enjoy both a solo game experience and a multiplayer component in which you can play with friends and establish a clan, participate in PVP matches or enter PVE battles and guild wars to decide who rules Ohm’s kingdom.
All of the underlying principles are designed to make Arker both economically beneficial to players and entertaining and competitive. In addition, the Arker model has been designed from the bottom up with a “play to win” perspective, which means you will be able to get products that can be sold immediately in the market, which will translate into advantages in species.
To get started, head over to Arker’s website and download the game client by clicking the “Play Now” link in the top right corner. At the time of writing, the game can be downloaded for Windows, played online through your browser, or downloaded to iOS or Android mobile devices.
After installing the game, you will need to create an account using your email address. You will also be asked to provide a username, which will be used by other players to identify your account (so choose wisely). To create an account, click on “Register”.
The next screen is the character selection screen. New players must choose one of four starting characters, each from a separate race. They are the following:
- Berserker – Formidable warriors, as strong as beasts, who fight half-naked with bleeding shields
- Alchemist – Cultic, intelligent investigators who engage in proto-science
- Izarian – Incredibly powerful and acrobatic warriors with mimetic powers
- Soulhunter – Warriors Clothed in Pure Darkness
Once you have chosen your character, give it a name and click “create”.
The game will then take you straight into your first tutorial battle.
How does the game work
Although the tutorial presents the principles of the game well, it can be difficult to understand, especially if you are not familiar with the structure of turn-based strategy. When you enter a fight, you will see a 2D screen with your character facing his opponent.
When you start the fight, the game will randomly choose four of the pre-equipped abilities for each hero. Whoever wins the right to attack first has 30 seconds to choose one of their four powers, placed to the left of their character.
When you click on each ability, an explanation of what it does will appear. This information will contain the amount of damage done, the multiplier and the amount of energy used.
After deciding on your capacity, you need to decide how much power you will use. The more power you use, the more damage you inflict on your opponent. However, you will only be able to deal damage to your opponent if you waste the most energy.
Now comes the hard part. Each hero has a limited amount of power for each fight. You won’t be able to renew it after using it, meaning you’ll be a sitting duck to your opponent. To master Arker, you must hit the precise mix of attack and defense, time and intuition to outsmart your opponents.
To make the game fair, each hero will take turns going first each turn. The winner is the first player to stun their opponents by reducing their health bar to zero.
Now that you know how to play and win matches, you’re probably wondering how that translates into real money. There are now two currencies available in the game, which are:
- Arker’s Shards (FoA) – The main silver of the Arker metaverse. It can be obtained by completing daily missions, participating in PVE and defeating other players in the arena. FoA can also be used to purchase in-game items such as weapons, abilities, tickets, etc.
- Arker – The primary governance token used to make choices about future game upgrades. Arker can also be used to purchase and breed in-game pets.
Both players will receive experience points and in-game currency after each fight, which can be used to purchase “ark boxes”. The player who wins the game earns additional incentives.
Ark boxes come with six things. Four of them will be normal, while the fifth will have a 50% chance of being normal, a 40% chance of being unusual, and a 10% chance of being exceptional.
The sixth item will have a 70% chance of being rare and a 30% chance of being exceptional. All things will be minted as tradable NFTs on the blockchain and can be sold for a profit on the Arker market.
Arker is a challenging and competitive game with a plethora of abilities, pets, relics, and in-game items to discover. That said, after learning the basics, it’s an extremely interesting game, especially if you enjoy defeating your opponents through brilliant strategy and humor rather than physical strength.
Finally, the ability to get monetary rewards in the form of NFTs and in-game currency sets Arker apart as one of the best gambling games to earn in its genre, and it’s definitely worth a try if you don’t. haven’t already done.