You could win an EPOS H3PRO Hybrid wireless gaming headset and a £50 Currys voucher to buy a new game at EPOS
Enter our exclusive competition to win a state-of-the-art wireless EPOS gaming headset and a £50 gift voucher for Currys.
To celebrate the exclusive launch of the EPOS H3PRO Hybrid at Currys stores, EPOS and Currys are offering one lucky winner the chance to win their all-new, next-gen, premium, noise-cancelling wireless gaming headset. – plus a £50 Currys gift card.
Take your wireless gaming to the max and on the go with the EPOS H3PRO Hybrid offering next-level wireless gaming thanks to its low-latency wireless dongle connection and built-in Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to suppress noise background.
Designed for the gamer looking for premium sound to enhance their wireless gaming experience, the H3PRO Hybrid Headset delivers an uncompromising audio experience with a lag-free secure connection with the low latency dongle.
Dual-microphone technology with one microphone in the boom arm and a secondary microphone in the ear cup enhances noise cancellation for voice pickup and clear, intelligible chat delivery.
The detachable boom arm adds versatility and its magnetic connection allows for effortless removal and reattachment. The H3PRO Hybrid delivers high-quality audio for PC and console gamers.
They can plug straight into the action with a low latency dongle or USB cable compatible with PC, PS5 and PS4.
The headset also connects to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Mac with a 3.5mm cable. The wide variety of connectivity options allow gamers to enjoy the freedom of wireless connections without hassle or delays.
It is intuitively designed for style, duration and immersion. Its sleek design grabs attention while avoiding clutter.
The stainless steel slider in the headband, adjustable ear cups, replaceable ear pads and up to 30 hour battery life mean this headset will be comfortable for gaming sessions of any length and can be tailored to fit comfortably on anyone.
The H3PRO Hybrid’s design also allows for complete concentration with ergonomic ear cups to isolate gamers’ ears from outside noise.
To get the most out of the H3PRO Hybrid, download the free EPOS Gaming Suite software to customize audio settings and find the latest firmware and software updates.
H3PRO hybrid features at a glance
Lag-free wireless with low latency dongle
Improved noise cancellation with ANC
Audio designed by EPOS Audio mixing between wired and Bluetooth® connections
Two microphones with detachable boom
Intuitive built-in volume control
Lightweight adjustable fit
Long battery life
If you’re still on the fence, we reviewed the EPOS H3Pro Hybrid and were very impressed with its audio capabilities and performance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to create a free account on mirror.co.uk to participate.
2) Only one entry per person and per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is only open to UK residents.
4) The contest will be open until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 09, 2022. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) Three winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries.
6) The winner will receive an EPOS H3PRO gaming headset and a Currys voucher/gift code with a balance of £50. The color of the helmet supplied depends on availability. No cash equivalent.
7) Participants must be over 18 years old.
8) If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserves the right to select an alternate winner at random. Please ensure that the email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is beyond the control of Reach PLC. Although we make reasonable efforts, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to price availability.
10) Reach PLC competition terms and conditions apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you are having difficulty entering this competition, please email [email protected] Please note that we cannot accept contest entries by email.