Guild Wars 2 Patch Brings Bug Fixes and Global Polish
In case you missed it, the one from yesterday room for Guild Wars 2 made some bugfixes and polish the world.
World Polish includes a new supplier of items from the latest April Fools’ festivities found in the Hooligan Route to Lion’s Arch. Additionally, new casts have been added to each major city. These cats will be visible under the effects of the Shimmering Elixir.
The bug fixes are minor this time around, reducing the volume of the sound effect for the Eternal Mandala Glider deployment. Professional skills were also discussed, especially Engineer, Guardian, Necromancer, and Revenant.
For example, Revenant saw the following adjustments:
- Charged Mists: Reduced energy gain from 25 to 10 in PvP only.
- Phase Crossing: Increased cooldown from 5 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
- Surge of the Mists: Increased recharge from 20 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP only.
- Infusion of Light: Reduced the duration of the damage reversal effect from 3 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.
- Energy Expulsion: Reduced knockback distance from 450 to 100 in PvP only.
- Blinding Truths: This trait now has a 10 second internal cooldown in PvP only.
Recently, ArenNet made changes to the Stretch Goals meta-achievement to make it less grindy. They explained,
“The Stretch Goals meta-achievement obtained by playing The Icebrood Saga: Champions currently requires players to complete all associated collections. This is prohibitively expensive and does not reflect the expected difficulty, so we are making adjustments to correct it. “